Health Insurance Marketplace
Put your health and well-being first with Marketplace health insurance. We can help you compare plans and find out what your costs will be before you enroll. You may qualify for savings, even if you haven’t before! If you need assistance, United Way of Central Texas has Navigators available to assist by appointment.
- What is Marketplace? A place to find different health coverage options that are best for you.
- What is a Navigator? A Navigator is an individual that helps clients look for different health coverage options through the Marketplace. Each option will be presented in an unbiased manner and it is up to the client to select the plan that is best for them. We can help you compare plans and find out what your costs will be before you enroll. You may qualify for savings, even if you haven’t before! If you need assistance.
- Who is eligible? Marketplace is for clients that are not on Medicaid/Medicare or have employers that do not offer health coverage or have health coverage options that are not deemed affordable. Eligibility requirements will be used for participation.
- How do I qualify? You must have an income, and not on Medicaid or Medicare and your employer does not offer health coverage or the coverage is not deemed afordable.
- When can I enroll in Marketplace? Open enrollment runs from November 1 to January 15, 2023
- How do I get help with Marketplace? Call our office at 254-778-8616 to schedule an appointment.
Click here for Marketplace Checklist