Thank you for helping run a United Way Campaign at your organization. Together we are making a difference in Central Texas. Whether you have done this before or it is your first time, please use the United Way Campaign Guide as a reference tool to help you run your best United Way Campaign.
United Way of Central Texas volunteers go the extra mile to help the community.
If you have questions, comments, or require additional materials, please contact Veshell Greene, at Veshell.Greene@uwct.org
2022 Campaign Materials
- 2022 Report to Community (8.5x11)
- 2022 Campaign Champion Action Guide
- 2022 Campaign Champion Activities and Events
- 2022 ePledge Form
- Impact Video - Bridges Client
- Official UWCT Logo - JPG
- Campaign Report Sheet (Excel)
- Campaign Envelope Label 8.5 x 11 (Word)
- Flyer - Say This, Not That
- Video - Helping the community one donation at a time (KXXV)
- Video - What is 2-1-1?
- Video - What is 2-1-1? (Español)
- Video - BridgeS to Wellness and Health Testimony
- Video - Hometown Huddle
2021 Campaign Materials
2020 Campaign Materials