Run a Campaign
I am honored and proud to serve as the 2018 United Way of Central Texas Campaign Chair. Thank you to the Bell County citizens and community leaders who have provided their leadership, numerous volunteer hours, and financial donations to help sustain the United Way programs.
United Way cares about the individuals living in Central Texas and leverages the work of many non-profit agencies, experts, and volunteers to offer quality health and human support services to our community.
As we embark on this year’s campaign, I encourage all of the citizens, businesses and community leaders in the Bell County area to help support our local United Way. Funds are used to assist our neighbors not only when the need arises but to help gain access to education, health and financial stability. I sincerely thank the incredible staff for being the game change makers and to everyone for doing their part to help make Central Texas the best place to live and raise a family. Your support is critical and truly appreciated.
United We Fight, United We Win.
Belton H-E-B Unit Director
Central Texas Region
Thank you for helping run a United Way Campaign at your organization. Together we are making a difference in Central Texas. Whether you have done this before or it is your first time, please use the United Way Campaign Guide as a reference tool to help you run your best United Way Campaign.
If you have questions, comments, or require additional materials, please contact Media & Communications Coordinator, Sadie, at Sadie.Meador@uwct.org
2017 Campaign Materials
- 2017 Information Tri-Fold
- 2017 Annual Report
- Video - 2017 Campaign Video
- 2017 Campaign Champion's Guide
- Official UWCT Logo - JPG
- Campaign Report Sheet (Excel)
- Campaign Envelope Label 8.5 x 11 (Word)
- Flyer - Say This, Not That
- Flyer - BridgeS to Wellness & Health
- Flyer - Savings, Opportunities, Assets, Results (SOAR)
- Flyer - Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Poster - (11x17) United We Fight, United We Win (Girl)
- Poster - (11x17) United We Fight, United We Win (Boy)
- Video - BridgeS to Wellness and Health Testimony
- Video - 2016 Hometown Huddle
- Video - 2016 Campaign Video